I am Hungover again Update (PLEASE READ!)

Guest admin1338560633

Hey friends, I boozed it pretty nice like last night at our Anniversary warm up show. Andy from Only Thunder, Coody from Ninja Gun, Mike from Jr. Juggernaut, Scooter James, Mike Hale, and Austin Lucas all played acoustic last night. It was a hell of a show.

Tonight we have the start of Suburban Home's 13th Anniversary weekend and my liver can hardly stand it. It should be a kick ass weekend.

I wanted to share a few things happening here at VC:

* We got 3 of 5 boxes from Cobraside which will contain the repress of Alkaline Trio "Remains". There was some confusion on the repress and now there is no clear vinyl. There are a handful of varieties and unfortunately I don't know the exact numbers. I hope to clear the confusion when the other 2 boxes arrive.

* I mentioned previously that the Gaslight Euro will ship out on Monday.

* I thought we were getting Screeching Weasel, Bananas, and Pinhead Gunpowder this week, but it will show up early next week and when that happens, those pre-orders will ship.

* I did not get around to posting Boys Night Out, Foxy Shazam, and 36 Crazy Fists. I will do so early next week.

* I am also planning to post this next week preorders by Envy/Thursday, Portugal the Man, Tim Barry's brand new album, and more. It should be a crazy week.

* We also just got in the Park vinyl that has been on pre-order for a while. Those should go out on Monday, too. And Justin from Ucomm called me yesterday said that he is sending me the 2nd color of the Capital vinyl.

* And I will send out an email shortly to all of the coop members but I finally got the artwork for the Falcon's god don't make no trash and once we get final vinyl art, we will be putting it up for pressing early next week.

All good stuff. I hope everyone has a killer weekend. Now back to my beer!

* We got 3 of 5 boxes from Cobraside which will contain the repress of Alkaline Trio "Remains". There was some confusion on the repress and now there is no clear vinyl. There are a handful of varieties and unfortunately I don't know the exact numbers. I hope to clear the confusion when the other 2 boxes arrive.

Oh fuck...I've been going strong so far but this sounds like it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back

hey virgil, i think you may have listed new arrivals in an earlier thread but forgot to add them to the store.

like I told you I did a fair amount of drinking last night. thanks for catching htat. it is now fixed.

awesome news,virgil.

i'm trying to safe my money for all colours of hot damn and gutter phoenomenon.

60 usd is not a big amonut but packet which contained 6 discs will get me in the line of imported tax bill at the post office for sure.

and i absolutely sure i have to pay over 100 bucks for 'em....

I finally got the artwork for the Falcon's god don't make no trash and once we get final vinyl art, we will be putting it up for pressing early next week.

I did the nasty and had pizza for lunch yet i can safely say reading that was the best thing that's happened to me all day.

cannot wait!

* I thought we were getting Screeching Weasel, Bananas, and Pinhead Gunpowder this week, but it will show up early next week and when that happens, those pre-orders will ship.

jesus. why offer the pre-order if you are going to be the last people who send this out? i am still pretty pissed that i am getting this like 2 months after everyone else who ordered it from other places. probably the last pre-order i place through VC.

jesus. why offer the pre-order if you are going to be the last people who send this out? i am still pretty pissed that i am getting this like 2 months after everyone else who ordered it from other places. probably the last pre-order i place through VC.

this is not how I intended it to go. after posting the preorder, recess made the decision to do distro through No Idea. This wasn't the case before so now recess sends the records to No idea which takes a week, and then no idea sends it to us which takes another week. sorry about that.

but your last pre-order? really?