bridge nine PO's thursday - ruiner, CIS, energy

geezfools

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're experiencing what you can call technical difficulties. I've been up since 6am working on uploading albums to our server-which is basically all I've been doing most of this week. Should be okay from here-processing the records right now- but PLEASE don't sit on our store and refresh the way we've had some do in the past. In the meantime, we'll post a new thread when everything is up. ha ha that'd be me & everyone else waiting for these.. do you realy think thats gonna happen?

I was rushing home, knew I wasn't going to make it an found some wifi with my phone and was refreshing the vinyl page in the store, checked the main store page and saw the note, so I drove home and now I sit here. I have an interview in a couple of hours, hopefully it comes up before that...

ha ha man i feel like such a fat ass looser sitting here planning my whole day around this

release and hitting refresh over & over..

Haha. You're gonna create a crash. Fucker.

ha ha you know damn well im not the only one doing this

I was rushing home, knew I wasn't going to make it an found some wifi with my phone and was refreshing the vinyl page in the store, checked the main store page and saw the note, so I drove home and now I sit here. I have an interview in a couple of hours, hopefully it comes up before that...
i guess you'll have a good excuse if your late for that interview ha ha...

i guess you'll have a good excuse if your late for that interview ha ha...

Well, it's a job interview and I'm don't think there is ANY good excuse for being late. Any excuse is a bad one I figure, lol. These records are not worth this job, but I bet they'll pop up right after 1pm anyways...