bridge nine PO's thursday - ruiner, CIS, energy

geezfools

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to work so I was wondering if someone on the board could help me out.

Just curious if someone could order me a copy of the new Cruel Hand and Ruiner LP's.

I'll pay you when you get the records. Of course I want the most limited versions. Just send me a picture when you get them in the mail and I'll send you the cash and then you can send me the records.

If someone is down PM me right away. Please?

i'm so confused. i have done b9 preorders before, but for some reson i don't get this. selective wreckage has been up for a while, and i though was/is supposed to be up until the 30th. is it going down? i think i'm just making this harder than it is.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you right, but there is no and has never been a pre-order for Selective Wreckage yet. Pre-orders for that will be up Thursday for the first time with everything else.

wow, you're right i'm not. i guess i was skim reading or something, because i was thinking of the Troubled Stateside preorder, thanks.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you right, but there is no and has never been a pre-order for Selective Wreckage yet. Pre-orders for that will be up Thursday for the first time with everything else.

wow, you're right i'm not. i guess i was skim reading or something, because i was thinking of the Troubled Stateside preorder, thanks.

That wasn't supposed to come off mean either. Re-reading made it seem harsh.

For those of you who downloaded the CIS-Selective Wreckage, 2 things:

1. I hope you'll buy it like me, and Timwt, and many others because this band is something really great. :)

and 2. the track titled "When The Women Come Out To Dance" isn't actually that song. I think that it is "Let Me Take You Out." On this rip, playing "Let Me Take You Out" yields the song that is actually "When The Women Come Out To Dance." I think the two track titles were switched.

For those of you who downloaded the CIS-Selective Wreckage, 2 things:

1. I hope you'll buy it like me, and Timwt, and many others because this band is something really great. :)

and 2. the track titled "When The Women Come Out To Dance" isn't actually that song. I think that it is "Let Me Take You Out." On this rip, playing "Let Me Take You Out" yields the song that is actually "When The Women Come Out To Dance." I think the two track titles were switched.

Support CIS!

It's such a bad album. Punch the clock was so good.

lies. the album is great. definitely a big departure from punch the clock, but you have to remember that tank is the only member in energy who is still in it from the punch the clock era. This is much more melodic hardcore for sure. Punch the Clock was way more punk/hardcore influenced.

I dig the new record though, stoked to see these songs live.

It's such a bad album. Punch the clock was so good.

lies. the album is great. definitely a big departure from punch the clock, but you have to remember that tank is the only member in energy who is still in it from the punch the clock era. This is much more melodic hardcore for sure. Punch the Clock was way more punk/hardcore influenced.

I dig the new record though, stoked to see these songs live.

Conor is still the original bassist. Last time I saw Energy a few months back, Tank was in full makeup and really started to look like Davey Havok.

Oh, and that EP sounds great even though it took a 180 musically. Excited to order the lp.