bridge nine PO's thursday - ruiner, CIS, energy

geezfools

Just got this email, I know there are some big ruiner fans here, figured I would post it since it's coming up quick. Looking forward to the energy release myself.

With the increase in postage rates, we realize this might be considered "overwhelming" but we look it at convenient. So you've got four releases pre-ordering and downloading Thursday at 12:00 PM East Coast time in addition to about a dozen new and awesome shirt designs...and those releases are:

Energy- Invasions Of The Mind

Crime In Stereo- Selective Wreckage

Ruiner-I Heard These Dudes Are Assholes

Cruel Hand- Life In Shambles - Limited Edition EP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

Selective Wreckage, hell yes! All the records I've been waiting for are allll coming out on the same week haha, this is so awesome! I might pick up the Ruiner too :)

stoked, will be waking up at 2am to get these

sucks for you! i'll be finishing up lunch! also, i'll be ordering the most limited energy, and the most limited cis. that is all. i love ruiner, but i have all these songs and i'm buying the record release anyway. stop taking my money b9

i'm so confused. i have done b9 preorders before, but for some reson i don't get this. selective wreckage has been up for a while, and i though was/is supposed to be up until the 30th. is it going down? i think i'm just making this harder than it is.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you right, but there is no and has never been a pre-order for Selective Wreckage yet. Pre-orders for that will be up Thursday for the first time with everything else.

Selective Wreckage, hell yes! All the records I've been waiting for are allll coming out on the same week haha, this is so awesome! I might pick up the Ruiner too :)

I just heard the leak for it and I'm a little disappointed in it. The songs are good, but 10 tracks clocking in at 23 minutes is a little lame considering the 1st track isn't really even a song and the 10th track is more or less singing with ambient music backing it.

They should have added a couple more songs to it, or made it into a 10 inch. Anyhow the rest of the songs are really good and worth getting.