bridge nine PO's thursday - ruiner, CIS, energy

geezfools

That Energy record is all sorts of not good. Considering how strong Bridge 9 has been this year, I can't believe they would put something like that out. It's so boring.

uhhh. is it just me, or did they not release the new have heart and verse records?

The Have Heart record I'm only sorta into, but that Verse record is totally awesome.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the verse record is good, but i don't think it's different enough from their other records to make it great.

the have heart record is a good hardcore record, but it's not a good have heart record. they set the bar for themselves way too high with what counts / the things we carry

I picked up the tour press of Ruiner last night. You had to buy it with the CD though to get the tour cover for £20. Although the CD was cool as it came in a book full of photos details about all the songs so not a totally rip off. Plus one less thing to pre-order. I'll be picking up CIS and Energy, I really liked the EP.

Selective Wreckage, hell yes! All the records I've been waiting for are allll coming out on the same week haha, this is so awesome! I might pick up the Ruiner too :)

I just heard the leak for it and I'm a little disappointed in it. The songs are good, but 10 tracks clocking in at 23 minutes is a little lame considering the 1st track isn't really even a song and the 10th track is more or less singing with ambient music backing it.

They should have added a couple more songs to it, or made it into a 10 inch. Anyhow the rest of the songs are really good and worth getting.

The new ruiner is only 23 minutes too