PO: Jawbreaker - Etc. double LP repress

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Jawbreaker - Etc. double LP repress

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/bb03

Coming off the heals of a repress of Jawbreaker's "Dear You", we just got word that there is now a repress of "Etc." by Jawbreaker. Etc collects in chronological order everything from a song from their first demo to their last studio recordings. 20 songs in all.

Does this mean we can expect represses of 24 Hour Revenge Therapy, Bivouac, and Unfun? Let's Hope so.

We will have copies by the end of the week. It looks like only 450 copies were repressed and we have 100 coming in.

Virgil,

Is this repress any different than the original "ETC" as far as vinyl or anything artwork is concerned?

Even if he says it's exactly the same, you'll have to buy it. You're a Jawbreaker collector, right?

not necessarily. there are a few reprints that are exactly the same, with no added artwork, or nothing different in color, art, packaging, etc. (ex: Whack and BLite on very small). just reprints so they can have a few more to sell. I probably will buy one anyway, just to have a double though.. if i can come up with cash..

anyone want to buy me one? Payback in the next day or so... Bueller... Bueller

Virgil,

Is this repress any different than the original "ETC" as far as vinyl or anything artwork is concerned?

my guess is that they will be very close to the last pressing, but not for sure.

Even if he says it's exactly the same, you'll have to buy it. You're a Jawbreaker collector, right?

not necessarily. there are a few reprints that are exactly the same, with no added artwork, or nothing different in color, art, packaging, etc. (ex: Whack and BLite on very small). just reprints so they can have a few more to sell. I probably will buy one anyway, just to have a double though.. if i can come up with cash..

anyone want to buy me one? Payback in the next day or so... Bueller... Bueller

What if the matrix etchings are different?