MBD/William Elliot Whitmore 7" split p/o

Murder By Death's 7 Series

Murder By Death are releasing the first of 7 records in a 7" series where they trade covering songs with other bands they know. The first 7" will feature MBD performing William Elliott Whitmore's "One Man's Shame" and WEW covering Murder By Death's "Dynamite Mine".

The first release comes out October 20th with William Elliott Whitmore and 6 more split 7"s will come out every 3 months. Other future collaborators are the Dresden dolls and O'death. Each release is limited to a pressing of 1000 records and will not be repressed.

The presale for the MBD/WHITMORE 7" begins Sep 16th only at http://www. murderbydeath. com/merch. php

Murder By Death / William Elliott Whitmore Split 7"

Side A: Murder By Death performing "One Man's Shame" (by William Elliott Whitmore)

Side B: William Elliott Whitmore performing "Dynamite Mine" ( by Murder By Death)

I'm hoping Virgil will be carrying this series as he seems to have a good relationship with the band. $9 is just way too damn much for a single 7-inch.

we were just told about this and will be posting it this afternoon.

thanks for the heads up. grabbed this from them because it was cheaper than vc, plus they usually throw fun stuff into their packages.

if you purchaesd other items and took advantage of $3 all you can buy shipping, it would have been cheaper, but no biggie.