PO: MURDER BY DEATH / WILLIAM ELLIOTT WHITMORE spl

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MURDER BY DEATH / WILLIAM ELLIOTT WHITMORE split 7"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/MBDwew7IN

This 7" is the first of a series whereby Murder By Death does splits with other acts where each act covers each other's songs. This first one features a perfect matchup between MBD and William Elliott Whitmore. This is a pre-order and we expect to receive copies by mid October.

The 7" is a little bit pricey, but I have found that 7"s have really gone up in manufacturing lately. We have had to charge $6.99 per 7" so this is only a little bit more than that.

There will only be 1,000 copies of this ever pressed and we have 100 coming to us.

just so everyone knows, I had no plans to post anything else today and adam from MBD asked us to post this.

no plans to post anything else ??? i thought the portugal. the man censored colors pre-order was supposed to go up today!

waiting on the manager.

i gotta wait until friday, if i cant grab it here its no real biggie as im seeing them in november...with mr whitmore might i add ;)

I am uncertain of my ability to attend that show in Cleveland, so I just decided to buy it now. Gotta keep the collection up to date!

i already picked up my ticket and the show is in hoboken, so its all of 15 min away from me.

so far mines complete, cant let it fall behind...