Jesu/Envy split lp

anders

From Conspiracy:

The Jesu / Envy split LP will be released october 21st and is now up in the webstore and can be wishlisted. When you add the record in your wishlist you will get an email from us prior the record goes oficially on sale, and you will be able to order it before anyone else.

Here's the pressing info:

500 x transparent blue

500 x transparent green

700 x solid white

300 x solid silver

The solid silver records will be available from the bands, and will not be available through conspiracyrecords.com.

HH usually get some conspiracy titles. but only a few. they got a few Conquerors in.

will order most of this if i have money enough on that time.

i just saw you already moved,celebdeath.

how about the down under ?

:)

sweet Yu, thanks for noticing man!! :-)

yeah, life is OK. no job yet, but the weather is great. very little rain. makes a big difference to London! hahaha!

i haven't spoken to your friend about Don Cab yet, but I have little money, so it may be a while before I can afford it. Am trying to sell some stuff to get some money. I really want that clear one too! The colour I got from Relapse is pretty awful! ;D

cheers man!!

anyhow, I love Conspiracy vinyl so hopefully by the time Jesu/Envy is released, I can afford to buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

from COnspiracy:

Jesu/Envy color adjustments

Hi Everyone,

we recently announced the colors for the Jesu/Envy split lp, unfortuntaly we received a message from the pressing plant saying that they can't press the record on transparent green vinyl so we switched to gold vinyl. The pressing will now be:

300 on silver (only available through the bands)

500 on solid gold

500 on transparent blue

700 on solid white

Everyone who had the green vinyl on his wishlist now automatically has the gold vinyl on it so you won't have to add it to your wishlist again.

the Conspiracy

• 3 weeks later...
dammit.. gone already.. it's just as well, I prollie couldn't afford it right now anyways.

I don´t think it´s gone already, it just isn´t up for sale yet. People that wishlisted the album got heads up and could order before it´s officially for sale in the store. That´s why it says "Add to wishlist". Guess it goes up soon.

dammit.. gone already.. it's just as well, I prollie couldn't afford it right now anyways.

I don´t think it´s gone already, it just isn´t up for sale yet. People that wishlisted the album got heads up and could order before it´s officially for sale in the store. That´s why it says "Add to wishlist". Guess it goes up soon.

OK Good to know.. Still though, I may not get this simply because of lack of funds...

i dunno, man. i placed the order as soon as i got the email alert. filled in all the information that seemed relevant, gave them my credit card number and they just confirmed payment received this morning. comes out to 58.82 euros for all three colors.

Oh you´re talking about more than 1 copy. So it probably makes sense ;)