Jesu/Envy split lp

anders

yeah. € 24.60 = 32.28258 U.S. dollars. that ain't happening. the thought was great but they should have made some of these available stateside. then again, neither band is from the US so i can't blame them. toooooo expensive. i really wanted a blue copy :(

you pick Usa for country, i was thinking the same thing but Usa is there.

ill pick this up if someone in the US carries it. buying overseas burns a fucking hole straight through my wallet and i get paranoid every time it takes over a month to get the record in the mail.

yep, welcome to my world. EVERYTHING comes from overseas. $US30 is the norm for a rekkid. just have to pick and choose much more diligently.

oh well, thems the breaks eh. financial crisis wont stop me buying - will just slow me down a bit.

Just got mine today - great material from both Envy & Jesu. And as usual with Conspiracy pressings the sound quality and pressing is just perfect.

The record comes with a cardboard inner sleeve w/song info and a glossy outer cover. But the lp itself was shipped inside a plain white sleeve, inside a re-sealable bag = no seam splits. This is how it should be done!