Gaslight Anthem SOS Third Euro press **09/26/08**

dante3000

So it looks like virgil won't be getting these (damn the man) I'm considering a group buy for like 10 folks (maybe more). To avoid favoritism, if you're interested reply in this thread.

When I get 10 replies I'll work out the price and go from there.

***09/21/08 Update****

Alright so I got the quote back, sorry I was out of town all weekend.

Looks like it's going to be about $25ppd per record. It's a bit pricey but it's also about the only way to get em. I also put in a copy of Cobra Skulls "Sitting Army" as at least one person asked for that.

So here's the deal, you want in I'll give the first 10 folks who responded the chance to say "yeh" or "nah"

Malestudent15

desensitizedbyjews

jhulud

xfedaykinx

rhythmgtr5

Sammy GoodCore

geezfools

Sonix

wadeboggs

thechuckdiezel

So they got the first pass at it. If anyone beyond that wants in I'll do up to 20 (because I hate myself) at a rate of $25ppd per record. Once I get all the orders I'll place the order with Gunner and refund money accordingly if it turns out less because of bulk.

As for shipping if you want two records (Two Gaslights or One and a cobra skulls or whatever) I'll do like $20ppd for the second record as I won't need to pay to ship it individually.

So here's the rundown. Those 10 people are in if they so wish. If anyone else wants in I'll do up to 20 people. The cost is $25ppd for the first record $20ppd for each additional. If (due to volume) it turns out to be cheaper, I will refund money accordingly. I want to have this all worked out by Friday so jump on it.

**09/26/08**

Money sent.

I don't have all the people who have paid up, but I didn't want to wait for the dollar to drop more.

Here's the list:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p8VdNHIgEGanQY1ghN-nYXQ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like virgil won't be getting these (damn the man) I'm considering a group buy for like 10 folks (maybe more). To avoid favoritism, if you're interested reply in this thread.

When I get 10 replies I'll work out the price and go from there.

you better hurry before the dollar falls even more to the euro

Alright so I got the quote back, sorry I was out of town all weekend.

Looks like it's going to be about $25ppd per record. It's a bit pricey but it's also about the only way to get em. I also put in a copy of Cobra Skulls "Sitting Army" as at least one person asked for that.

So here's the deal, you want in I'll give the first 10 folks who responded the chance to say "yeh" or "nah"

Malestudent15

desensitizedbyjews

jhulud

xfedaykinx

rhythmgtr5

Sammy GoodCore

geezfools

Sonix

wadeboggs

thechuckdiezel

So they got the first pass at it. If anyone beyond that wants in I'll do up to 20 (because I hate myself) at a rate of $25ppd per record. Once I get all the orders I'll place the order with Gunner and refund money accordingly if it turns out less because of bulk.

As for shipping if you want two records (Two Gaslights or One and a cobra skulls or whatever) I'll do like $20ppd for the second record as I won't need to pay to ship it individually.

So here's the rundown. Those 10 people are in if they so wish. If anyone else wants in I'll do up to 20 people. The cost is $25ppd for the first record $20ppd for each additional. If (due to volume) it turns out to be cheaper, I will refund money accordingly. I want to have this all worked out by Friday so jump on it.

i totally want a cobra skulls record. could you hook me up with that?

Sure it's $25ppd (or $20 if you want me to give it to you next time I see you).

That means:

Malestudent15

desensitizedbyjews

jhulud

xfedaykinx

rhythmgtr5

Sammy GoodCore

geezfools

Sonix

wadeboggs

thechuckdiezel

can still be on the list and Gabe is on as well. 9 more potential spots.