Band Tattos

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been contemplating getting something Jawbreaker related. Or At the Drive-In maybe. With Jawbreaker, I was leaning towards the four F's but in one of my favorite typefaces since I'm a bit of a typography nerd. I really have no idea what I'd get for ATDI though.

[image]

Maybe one of the little satellite dishes?

I've been contemplating getting something Jawbreaker related. Or At the Drive-In maybe. With Jawbreaker, I was leaning towards the four F's but in one of my favorite typefaces since I'm a bit of a typography nerd. I really have no idea what I'd get for ATDI though.

[image]

Relationship of Command Trojan Horse would be cool

[image]

Those satellite dishes would be super cool, but I'd make them part of a larger piece.

lol I realllly hope thats a joke.

Obviously it's a joke...

Of course it isssss. I met Matt at an awards aftershow back in August. We got talking about loads of stuff and I showed him my alk3 inspired tattoo, which he loved. Then my friend appears with a photographer and gets him to take a picture of us. Good times.

Obviously it's a joke...

Of course it isssss. I met Matt at an awards aftershow back in August. We got talking about loads of stuff and I showed him my alk3 inspired tattoo, which he loved. Then my friend appears with a photographer and gets him to take a picture of us. Good times.

How'd you get into an awards show?

How'd you get into an awards show?

I have a friend, he posts on here, Alex, he works for a music publication over here in the UK.

[image]

Hopefully the beginning of a full sleeve , the idea is to have a sunny day setting on the side the bird is facing with Autumn leaves on the base of the tree and a gray cloudy setting behind the bird with the factory's on the caution art work and maybe extend the tree to have another bird facing the opposite way .

I also have the HWM symbol on my back with a bird flying away on either side , the Old symbol on the arm my sleeve is going on , and black flag bars and the jawbreaker 4 F symbol on the top of my right arm , but I haven't got any pictures of them.

All for free so far ! My best mate is learning to ink so I'm cashing in on all those favors lol

Also , I use bepanthen cream thats what its blathered in, in the pic , its for nappy rash but the dudes where my mates work swear by it and I must say I have never had any trouble , what do you use ?

[image]

Hopefully the beginning of a full sleeve , the idea is to have a sunny day setting on the side the bird is facing with Autumn leaves on the base of the tree and a gray cloudy setting behind the bird with the factory's on the caution art work and maybe extend the tree to have another bird facing the opposite way .

I also have the HWM symbol on my back with a bird flying away on either side , the Old symbol on the arm my sleeve is going on , and black flag bars and the jawbreaker 4 F symbol on the top of my right arm , but I haven't got any pictures of them.

All for free so far ! My best mate is learning to ink so I'm cashing in on all those favors lol

Also , I use bepanthen cream thats what its blathered in, in the pic , its for nappy rash but the dudes where my mates work swear by it and I must say I have never had any trouble , what do you use ?

i think bepanthen is the standard cream used here [australia]. i don't think i've seen any of my friends use anything else for after tattoo care. it worked really well for me.

Guest genericinsight
Doubt most folks here have any interest, but I'm getting an Another Breath tattoo done in a week and a half.

Check the new tattoo appreesh thread for a pic, I didn't want to post the thing twice.