HEAVENS - New Album Chatter

From their myspace...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello late 2008.

Sorry, haven't logged on in a while.

Matt's itching to do a new record. I've sent him a few instrumentals, he sang some ideas he had for them. Not really sure when we'll have the time to actually put an album together and record it but it would be fun to spend no more than two weeks doing it. I'm feeling a very stripped down vibe.

So when it all happens it will probably come out on Epitaph with Vinyl Collective doing the wax.

I'll be honest though, no live shows or any of that. Just tunes. No t-shirt designs or videos. Could be fun.

Have a nice Fall (see you next trip?)

xoxo

I don't know why but I really like the simplicity of the Patent Pending LP.

Agreed. Why, because it was simple and old skool. Patent Pending was a terrific album. Blows away anything A3 has done for years.

That's not really saying much. As for the plain DJ sleeves, it wasn't the problem they were plain DJ sleeves it was how long it took, how much they were, and how much misleading most people felt there was. Then it was all the defensiveness. I even got a message on MySpace from Joe bitching at me for bitching at them. At least he learned something.