Olehole LPs showed up (pics up and PO info)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 99% of the pre-orders out this morning...so if you ordered your record from me, it's probably on it's way.

I ran out of the silk screened CD packages, so I'm going to screen more of those tomorrow afternoon and get the last few stragglers out Monday afternoon.

^^^ ;D

also all but one pre-order has been mailed and that is going tout tomorrow morning, to Australia...and once I run out of the silk screened CD packages my "proper" pre-order will be over.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet with my co-conspirator on the test pressing covers that will be ready by the end of the weekend, I hope. Once those are completed I'll do the drawing for the test pressing winner and ship it and Virgil his copy for the VC giveaway.

I'll probably have extras for sale after the fact...

edit: also...let me know when these start showing up!

Got this in the mail today. Two things

1) The personalized CD from Underground Communique is tight, son!

2) This fucking record kills!

I never thought I would dig this so much when I first heard the demos but god damn. This record is so fucking good. If you're like, "I kind of enjoy some of the songs...maybe I'll buy it", buy it. Trust me. I'm not fucking around.

I'm still so fucking stoked that people are liking the LP so much!

If anyone is going to the Fest this year and are diggin' the LP, Neil from the Lawrence Arms will be filling in on drums for them in Florida & the three Chicago area shows following the Fest.

this'll be available from RevHQ.com soon too.