what would you do?(not the tv show)

so, the Toadies are playing in Lubbock tomorrow. I have been selling these tickets to hundreds of some of the douchiest people you could imagine(college town people probably understand this better) and there are going to be tons of people there. It's a BYOB event, but it has to be plastic bottles and I get in free since I work at the record store selling the tickets.

Now, the Gin Blossoms are playing the same night for free at the South Plains Fair. Carnival rides, games and fried snickers bars. God Bless West Texas I suppose, but either way. Which do you go to?

I don't care for either band, but I'd go to the GIN BLOSSOMS hands down as well. Faires are always fun... Dude, you can see the Toadies next week or whenever they play next. hell they play austin about once a week it seems...so next time you're town you can see them... whenever the case may be.

If you go to the fair, if they have an old 80's heavy metal Mirrors, get me one. I went to one around 8 years ago in the valley and they had "OUT OF THE CELLAR" Ratt mirrors... fucking A!!! but i left it in zapata, so i kinda screwed myself.