Biggie movie - Notorious

thank god i hate that cocky motherfucker.. hes such an asshole.

funny thing he always claims all he has accomplished.

the only thing that fuck has accomplished is having other people

do his shit

As long as Mace is in it I'm cool. I never saw a rapper who could spend like 3 minutes rhyming the same word. To paraphrase Jello Biafra: "Hip hop's not dead but it deserves to die."
mase isnt hip hop

Oh no. Not another Gang Starr appologist / elevate your mind / "hip hop is REALLY art" fool. I hope the ghost of Jimmy Smith comes back and rapes every last presenter / performer / and viewer of the Source Awards.

Mase is awesome. "Why om on try? I'm a thu. I'm a da ha" Translation: "Why am I going to try? I am a thug. I'm going to die high."

Double translation: "Let's just get high and be rich."

Oh no. Not another Gang Starr appologist / elevate your mind / "hip hop is REALLY art" fool. I hope the ghost of Jimmy Smith comes back and rapes every last presenter / performer / and viewer of the Source Awards.

Mase is awesome. "Why om on try? I'm a thu. I'm a da ha" Translation: "Why am I going to try? I am a thug. I'm going to die high."

Double translation: "Let's just get high and be rich."

ha ha no i love some gangstar, but mase is far from hip hop, i dont like all that weird white nerd hip hop shit kids are getting into atmosphere,ect i think its garbage... all that did was bring an army of people who never used to listen to hip hop before and they are all about it.

you are either the funniest guy on this board or the most idiotic.