FUCK hottracksimportcds

Wow, I had no idea that I posted this. I was wasted the other night and came home to find out that the UK pressing of the Hives' new album that I bought from the aforementioned seller was actually the US pressing, which I already have.

To be fair (um, sober), they said the description was from their supplier and they'd refund me if I sent it back. But why should I have to pay shipping to send it back to them when they fucked up? Major pet peeve, especially when I already paid an import price for the fucking record.

AND I just remembered that after a month passed, I had to e-mail them and ask where the record was. They told me it was going out the next day and they were behind from the holiday rush. A month behind? Liars. I am totally fine when sellers admit they forgot to send my order. It's a happened a ton of times, even on this board. Accidents happen, no big deal. But don't lie about it.

Wow, I had no idea that I posted this. I was wasted the other night and came home to find out that the UK pressing of the Hives' new album that I bought from the aforementioned seller was actually the US pressing, which I already have.

To be fair (um, sober), they said the description was from their supplier and they'd refund me if I sent it back. But why should I have to pay shipping to send it back to them when they fucked up? Major pet peeve, especially when I already paid an import price for the fucking record.

AND I just remembered that after a month passed, I had to e-mail them and ask where the record was. They told me it was going out the next day and they were behind from the holiday rush. A month behind? Liars. I am totally fine when sellers admit they forgot to send my order. It's a happened a ton of times, even on this board. Accidents happen, no big deal. But don't lie about it.

I might be interested in buying/trading for your second copy of the album?

Yeah, cool, is your list accurate as far as what's available for trade?

Yeah, cool, is your list accurate as far as what's available for trade?

Well, if a good trade comes up I don't think I'd turn anything down (with a few exceptions), but the for trade section is what I'd let go first. Do you have a list?

You mean the Black and White album? I bought one straight from a UK record store online. It was a little pricey but it was a solid transaction (except the top of the cover was split a little, but thems the breaks). Didn't know anyone would eBay this when it's still readily available in the US.

You mean the Black and White album? I bought one straight from a UK record store online. It was a little pricey but it was a solid transaction (except the top of the cover was split a little, but thems the breaks). Didn't know anyone would eBay this when it's still readily available in the US.

Yes, their new album. It was on eBay, but this seller uses eBay as a store front with "normal" BIN prices, kind of like Virgil does at times. I'm not saying I paid an arm and a leg, but I paid a few bucks more for a supposed UK copy because it would naturally cost more than the US copy and I wanted both.

Did you get a US copy or a UK copy?