DEXTER (showtime show)

jhulud

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already seen the first episode of the season. It leaked already. I don't have showtime so I have to wait till people upload these online. I'm addicted to this show though, I went through season 1 and 2 in like 2 days.

oh nice. I haven't bothered to look; now i'm downloading it!

I remember I got the finale of S02 a few weeks early!

thanks for the heads up!

+1

Ya, its a pretty solid episode. Deb got a new haircut and looks super cute now.

Good good...

Honestly, I can't help but see a lot of masculinity her. But she does look decent sometimes.

I'M STOKED!! this show is amazing. might as well catch the leaked version instead, i don't get showtime over here, so i won't see it when it airs anyway.

yeah, deb has this smirk that's kind of annoying sometimes. but she's okay.

new sunny tonight, new office tonight, too... but i'd rather get drunk and watch sunny. yahoo!

Deb is too much of a freak- i could care less if she looks like a boy, which she doesnt, and shes supposed to be tough. but shes so weird- refrigerated trucks. seriously, watch that part and listen to how she says it.

I just dont like the character at all. Shes a crazy bitch and shes ugly as hell haha.

but seriously is anybody else upset that dexter got with rita?! he's not supposed to have feelings, i guess it makes sense that hes trying to fit in, but it sucks. something devastating better happen between them.

Im sure that relationship wont go perfectly smooth for too long. Hes too crazy to have a normal relationship. Its for him to be w/ her to try and fit in a seem normal tho

but seriously is anybody else upset that dexter got with rita?! he's not supposed to have feelings, i guess it makes sense that hes trying to fit in, but it sucks. something devastating better happen between them.

Im sure that relationship wont go perfectly smooth for too long. Hes too crazy to have a normal relationship. Its for him to be w/ her to try and fit in a seem normal tho

I think he's going to stay with her for the duration, with bumps in the road of course.