The Gaslight Anthem LP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I saw the first post I thought it was a joke thread, PS posted "this band grows on you"

that is crazy, so much can happen in a year.

definitely. Kinda funny how everyone is in love with the insert paper... and to then think the follow up drama with the paper for Senor and the Queen.

Gaslight love their paper product.

we played with them while on tour last summer in June, by the time we had gotten home, all of the black copies were sold out, I was kinda pissed, but figured they wouldn't blow up like they did so quickly.

haha for the new dudes this is a thread from last year when these first went up. Fuck it's insane that they only had 600 and they lasted for so long and the last batch sold 1,500 in like two days.

Oh man the good ol days.

Good ol days for sure. Half of the jerks that clog up this board weren't here.

this is also a very valid statement.

haha for the new dudes this is a thread from last year when these first went up. Fuck it's insane that they only had 600 and they lasted for so long and the last batch sold 1,500 in like two days.

I think I bought my red/white splatter copy of Sink or Swim in December. So the first 600 lasted at least 6 months.

I found out about them from iTunes, the suggestions part the site has. Ordered it there then on a whim got the splatter LP for Virgil. Ended up trading a Ben Weasel test for the copy on black. Good times.

Good times indeed. However, I believe I also gave you $25 for the BW test in addition to the black Gaslight Anthem LP. This was before the black copies of this record started going for insane prices.

I heard them on a local college radio station(haven't heard them get played in ages though). Wrote some lyrics on the wall in the garage, searched google and figured out the band. Downloaded the album, liked it and ordered the LP from no idea the next morning and got my red/white splatter a week or so later. Bummed though because I had to sell it 3 or 4 months later to pay some bills along with a bunch of other goodies. But then got it back in a trade for a sealed falcon, siked!

I found out about them from iTunes, the suggestions part the site has. Ordered it there then on a whim got the splatter LP for Virgil. Ended up trading a Ben Weasel test for the copy on black. Good times.

Good times indeed. However, I believe I also gave you $25 for the BW test in addition to the black Gaslight Anthem LP. This was before the black copies of this record started going for insane prices.

I think it was something like that, yeah