Well it's official...

I believe you need to be at least 35 to be president, no matter what your occupation, so I have another 8 years before I can run. I can be the first vegan candidate to run for president who doesn't also think he was abducted by aliens! (I KNOW I was abducted by aliens!)

Not sure what I'm going to do now that I'm a lawyer. Originally the plan was music business, but I sort of hate the music business. I guess it'd be something I'm well-versed in though.

Yeah, that was pretty much my plan. I know there are plenty of band-friendly lawyers out there, but as somebody who has actually played in bands and runs a record label (admittedly, a small one) I probably understand everyone's point of view more than the typical music attorney.

Yeah, that was pretty much my plan. I know there are plenty of band-friendly lawyers out there, but as somebody who has actually played in bands and runs a record label (admittedly, a small one) I probably understand everyone's point of view more than the typical music attorney.

Yeah, all of that can only help your position, if you understand all the things that go on in the music industry, the ways an artist can get screwed, and your experience of being an artist and running a label, I'd say you've got a great shot at being successful.