Is this or is it not blue?

Guest abravemorning

Guest abravemorning

[image]

I ordered this copy of No Division from No Idea about a month or so ago, and this is the color they sent me. When I checked it with the No Idea pressing info, it says: 1st Pressing: 212 Tan, 125 Dull Purple, 65 Purple, 52 Green, 33 Salmon, 22 Deep Blue, 13 Stone Green/Blue, 4 Hot Pink, 1 Deep Swirly Purple

2nd Pressing: 195 Light Purple, 135 Grey, 80 Navy, 78 Pink, 31 Black/Dark Grey, 13 Light Grey,

7 Purple, 6 Blue, 5 Tan, 4 Blue w/Pink accents, 3 Pink/Purple swirl, 1 Pink/Blue swirl

I figure it has to be 2nd pressing, and it's obviously blue. But would they really send me a record that there was only 6 made of? I've seen the same color on eBay a few times.

What other color could this possibly be labeled as. I'm just wanting to know the correct pressing info so I can be sure.

im thinking more along the lines of stating what color a record is somehow so when you buy it, you know. if youre gonna be so insane about pressing colors like crazy and pressing info/numbers, you gotta throw the people a bone. come on!

Agreed. I'm tired of guessing the color and pressing info of records. I wish they would put all information on the inserts/sleeves.

im thinking more along the lines of stating what color a record is somehow so when you buy it, you know. if youre gonna be so insane about pressing colors like crazy and pressing info/numbers, you gotta throw the people a bone. come on!

Agreed. I'm tired of guessing the color and pressing info of records. I wish they would put all information on the inserts/sleeves.

this may seem ideal to us collectors, but to the people that run the label?