Already!??!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260194320659&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

Purchased 4 hours ago at the release show in Shelton, Connecticut. One of 40 copies sold.

Seriously!? 4 hours? Come on, man.

I'm actually probably doing this guy a huge favor by posting this here, now that I think about it. Oh well. He must be mocked. And I'm curious to see what it goes for.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you didnt post it here, i would say no bidders at that starting price. Bomb the Music Industry has a small following, few of which go on ebay to look for their records. Those who want them know where and how to get them. however since you posted this here im sure some members will take a look and bid on it. so i would say $50 max will be the final price.

This is really messed up. It's one thing if you bought it, held on to it and times got hard or you just don't collect anymore. But to have it up four hours after you bought it? That's just screwed up. I really wish I could say that this wouldn't sell but both bands have enough rabid fans that someone will bid. It's just a shame really.

Flipping has become the name of the game. It sucks, but I've done it on a couple of occasions and I know other people have done it. It may be the unpopular opinion, but whatever someone does with something they bought is their own business really. Once they exchange money for an item that item becomes their property and if they want to sell it, who are we to stop them. Plus, in this case, it may give someone who wasn't at the show the opportunity to grab a rare record by a band they love.

Seller: rnvntngaxlrose

It's Flood in disguise! :o

But seriously, I think the person just used that name to put people off the scent. He/she probably hates AM!.

1) i wouldnt hide the fact that im selling records :)

2) i sure as hell wouldnt have listed it as half assed as this kid did... didnt even post a picture of it.

Flipping has become the name of the game. It sucks, but I've done it on a couple of occasions and I know other people have done it. It may be the unpopular opinion, but whatever someone does with something they bought is their own business really. Once they exchange money for an item that item becomes their property and if they want to sell it, who are we to stop them. Plus, in this case, it may give someone who wasn't at the show the opportunity to grab a rare record by a band they love.

Yeah, it's more of an honor system...people can still do what they want even though it sucks.

I couldn't get to the records release show (for international differences) so adammuzzy bought a copy for me. Is that deemed as being wrong? I love BtMI! more than most things so I'll never be flipping it onto the 'bay.

Seller: rnvntngaxlrose

It's Flood in disguise! :o

But seriously, I think the person just used that name to put people off the scent. He/she probably hates AM!.

1) i wouldnt hide the fact that im selling records :)

2) i sure as hell wouldnt have listed it as half assed as this kid did... didnt even post a picture of it.

Yeah not to mention he/she spelled Bomb the Music Industry! wrong and clearly doesn't know how to make a decent auction!

i dont have a problem with people selling record on ebay, but its like dude.. let the ink dry on the cover before you go and sell it.

I think this case is a bit over the top, especially noting that he bought the record only four hours before posting the auction.

This flipping debate could go on forever. But I'm curious how many people have NEVER bought a record and turned it around quickly to make a buck or NEVER bought a record with the sole purpose of trading it for something else.

for a minimum of $30?