fraziermart

Guest abravemorning

I'm seriously convinced this dude only lists stuff to show off his collection and he just accidentally sells something every once in awhile. It's ridiculous.

I was lurking "the moon is down" for weeks. Only $199 BIN ughh. .

haha yeah, all his shit is atronomically high BIN auctions, but it seems as though when he waits long enough, someone eventually always bites.

Thats his game. Sellers like this aren't interested in volume, they just list their stuff at ridiculously high prices and if one or two suckers, errr... people, buy them, then they still come out ahead.

dude actively seeks out records to flip for profit. he bids under the username fraizercards or something like that. plus, whenever i see his name i think of kelsey grammer.

Did you say you sold him your copy of Nothing Gold Can Stay? I'm pretty sure he had it for sale at $150 and now its at $199.

yeah, i think someone might have bought it, though. the $199 copy is sealed. the $150 copy was opened.

Did you say you sold him your copy of Nothing Gold Can Stay? I'm pretty sure he had it for sale at $150 and now its at $199.

yeah, i think someone might have bought it, though. the $199 copy is sealed. the $150 copy was opened.

ahh okay. I'll get that album someday, hopefully sooner than later. Definitely cant afford $199 for it though.

Reminds me of this ebay seller. His name is camera$ (yes, with the $ sign as an "s"). Everything he sells is heavily inflated at a BIN price. Here's a good example, this is a very common item that normally sells at $50 tops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leica-M-13-5cm-screw-mount-adapter-ring_W0QQitemZ270194519101QQihZ017QQcategoryZ30059QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He also buys under a different screen name and sells under this one. Total dickbag.

you can probably get a sealed copy for around $75 or so. they're up relatively often though, so pick the right auction and you'll save some money.

Yeah I wouldn't care if it was open because I will definitely end up listening to it. But I saw one that went for 40 dollars but the vinyl was "warped due to heat". I'll wait till after the holidays and I have stuff to trade / money back in my bank account.

Reminds me of this ebay seller. His name is camera$ (yes, with the $ sign as an "s"). Everything he sells is heavily inflated at a BIN price. Here's a good example, this is a very common item that normally sells at $50 tops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leica-M-13-5cm-screw-mount-adapter-ring_W0QQitemZ270194519101QQihZ017QQcategoryZ30059QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He also buys under a different screen name and sells under this one. Total dickbag.

wtf