fraziermart

hmm... but i dont think he actually has any auctions where he can use his other account to drive the prices up. regardless, yeah, that's pretty bad. but i just don't understand why he bids with a different username. as if some auctions where he was the bidder and not the seller would taint his reputation.

hmm... but i dont think he actually has any auctions where he can use his other account to drive the prices up. regardless, yeah, that's pretty bad. but i just don't understand why he bids with a different username. as if some auctions where he was the bidder and not the seller would taint his reputation.

Mainly because they don't want people to see that the item they are selling is one they just bought on ebay for a fraction of the price and that if they look hard enough they too could find a similar deal.

its fraziercardz - he just won a new found glory - nothing gold can stay 12" for $61 and has one in his store for $149

I did this about 2 years ago for about a year and a half - I'd buy plugs (for ears) in bulk on ebay for about like 25 cents a pair and sell them for $1 a pair - made a whole bunch of money in college.

Also sold a lot of SD cards that were cheap after rebate - havent done in a couple years as they are generally pretty cheap everywhere.

i dont understand why people hate on him. he buys records fairly. and sells them fairly.

why anyone would buy at those prices is beyond me. but if someone wnats to be that big of a dumbass, who is too lazy to look elsewhere, or wait a couple weeks for one to pop up on ebay cheaper, then more power to him i guess.

most of the records he is selling, he has bought off of ebay. which means, if the dumbasses who buy his stuff had just waited, until it popped up on ebay, they could have had it for half, or less than half the price.

i don't HATE the guy, but i think it could be unfair to people new in the game. i bought from him before, i'll admit it. well...it was a present, so i didn't pay for it. but still. it's just that i'd have less respect for him if he's a record collector himself.

but all's fair in love and record collecting...

i don't HATE the guy, but i think it could be unfair to people new in the game. i bought from him before, i'll admit it. well...it was a present, so i didn't pay for it. but still. it's just that i'd have less respect for him if he's a record collector himself.

but all's fair in love and record collecting...

we've all paid the n00b tax at some point in our lives

being new to the game is no excuse for laziness.

simply looking through completed items for most of that will show you thats way overpriced, as most of those items are up every couple of weeks at least.

or you can simply use google. and in 2 seconds, you may have a good chance of finding it elsewhere.