The Bronx (A rant)

I've been a huge fan of the bronx since S/t I and every time they are scheduled to come to Minnesota, they cancel or the tour date mysteriously disappears from their calendar.

They just removed the 10-11-08 MN date from their tour calendar. I just don't get it. I've seen them ONCE over all these years and that was a short set at the warped tour in the middle of the day for 30 minutes.

Have they been canceling dates in other states as often as they do to MN?

I'm heartbroken

/rant

I saw them on that Mastodon/Converge tour as well and they were awesome. But Im in LA where they are from and they have a lot of fans here. The singer jumped into the crowd and did a few songs in the pit. Also one of the loudest bands Ive ever seen. I couldnt believe they were louder than Converge or Mastodon.

I saw them on that Mastodon/Converge tour as well and they were awesome. But Im in LA where they are from and they have a lot of fans here. The singer jumped into the crowd and did a few songs in the pit. Also one of the loudest bands Ive ever seen. I couldnt believe they were louder than Converge or Mastodon.

Pretty similar to my experience seeing them on that tour. Although there was only a small group of people that appeared to be there for the Bronx, they played like they were in L.A. and not Cleveland.

Guest baseball

I saw them play with Lifetime right after they had gotten back together and wasn't that impressed. I like the Bronx alright, but they just weren't that great live.

Super super loud, but not in a good way. It was too hard to distinguish anything. Might not have been their fault, but still didn't make for a great show.

It seems like all the tours I want to see go from Wisconsin to Chicago to Iowa, just to be dicks.

a lot of bands have been skipping us lately :(

ain't that the truth? you know it's bad when bands are skipping us to play IOWA! what a bad joke that is. what's so great in WI or IA that is better than MN? it doesn't make sense to me at all.

i saw the bronx in the ascot room, and the singer was wearing a cast. i'm surprised they didn't cancel that show too. the turnout was pathetic. priestess opened and played 2x as long a set as the bronx played. before that, they cancelled a couple shows here. they don't have any love for MN, obviously. remind me to move before winter comes. :D

there were about 30 people watching them at warped here this year. I'd like to attribute that to angels and airwaves playing next - so that I could explain why most people were standing in front of an empty stage though I fear that a majority of MN people arent into them

i'm still kinda mad i missed warped tour but i couldn't really justify the price to wanting to see 3 of the bands. i used to score free tix from radio k but they haven't been giving them away the last couple years so i've felt less inclined to part with the $35 or so. too many kiddie bands these days. i really liked seeing single frame, atmosphere, the revolution smile, fivespeed, vaux, etc in the past. the bronx i wanted to see the most of the whole lineup this year.

i'd rather them come play a real show here. you can blame the quest for the bronx not making it here with mastodon/converge. that was my tour of the year then the quest closed and the show got rescheduled with converge/priestess at first ave :( major bummer.