Jane Doe on ebay

xadamhudsonx

So I posted this a while ago, I had several offers (which i appreciate, thank you guys).

The offers were a little lower than I was looking for, and since the GF just moved out and I gotta cover rent by myself till I find a roommate, I had to put it on Ebay.

I realize Im asking a lot for it, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Converge-Jane-Doe-2xLP-OOP-clear-vinyl_W0QQitemZ330276455353QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330276455353&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I would never pay over like $25 for any album.

Weren't you after Thrice - Illusion Of Safety (Gold)

and a few other things that go for alot more than 25?

I understand your reasoning but if you really want something sometimes you just have to fork over the cash for it.

I know i've paid almost 250 for a record before and even though it's alot of money, i would do it again in a heartbeat.

Weren't you after Thrice - Illusion Of Safety (Gold)

and a few other things that go for alot more than 25?

I understand your reasoning but if you really want something sometimes you just have to fork over the cash for it.

I know i've paid almost 250 for a record before and even though it's alot of money, i would do it again in a heartbeat.

Not really. I've never paid over $25 for any record on my list. I just find deals on them, or find deals on other records and trade them later.

good luck to the seller, although ive only seen them sell that high after a bidding war.

Its cool if you dont want to spend over $25 on a record, but if you want to buy one of the most important and influential albums of the past 10 years, it is going to cost you. And me and plenty of others out there are fine with this.

good luck to the seller, although ive only seen them sell that high after a bidding war.

Its cool if you dont want to spend over $25 on a record, but if you want to buy one of the most important and influential albums of the past 10 years, it is going to cost you. And me and plenty of others out there are fine with this.

TRUE!

for me,

166 usd for red/orange, 145 usd for rootbeer and ~132 usd for clear not included shipping to me at here.

hope you will get high price from it,xadamhudsonx....

Yu, what is the exchange rate for you?

i can't remember exactly price in thai baht but i total price of 'em included shipping is over than my one salary.

and i hope j won't launch pre-order jane doe before december....

:)

i wish that was the case for me. i've paid upwards of 40 a few times. it's hard for me to justify though, there's not many records around that i'd do that for now.

thats really way over the usual "market value" for the clear. maybe for the orange/red. i dont care what people do with their money but if i was gonna drop that much money on a first press copy, id at least want the rarest variation -- especially with the repress waiting in the wings. my black copy will suffice.