I'm bored... record pic requests??

wow, my camera just crapped out on me. Sorry, after I made the thread , copious amounts of whiskey entered the picture. I'll get pictures up for any requests hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Action Dan- I want to take a huge KYI picture, but my crib is way too small . I plan on taking one when I move out of this shithole

As far as tests, I've been very lucky. Lots were aquired from trading with labels, some were gifts, some from ebay. I have a pretty good job and from time to time I'll splurge, but thats only when I know I'll never have another chance at something. I know a lot of the time tests are boring, but I love hearing one of the first records pressed .. I dont know.. I like what I like because I like it.

thank you for the kind words. just paying homage

was the pun intended?

and by the way http://cgi.ebay.com/Descendents-LiveAge-Original-Test-Press-10-6-87_W0QQitemZ250304627634QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250304627634&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A3|65%3A1|240%3A1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and also is there a way you can transfer the nmb 7" to your computer so we can here those recordings