Visitor to VC: Fake Problems

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Fake Problems (9-10-08) - I meant to post this one a while back, but better late than never right? Our buddies, Fake Problems, came through town while on tour. I unfortunately could not make it to the show, but a lot of our staff went and not only said the band were amazing, but they all said the guys were kind as can be. While here, they played us their new album which was recorded by the folks who record a lot of the Saddle Creek material (their name(s) are escaping me currently). The new album is their best material to date and it looks like they are gonna be signing with a really great label soon. I am so happy for these guys. They work so hard and it looks like it is starting to pay off. Someone recently had not so good things to say about Fake Problems, but let me tell you, the guys are really top notch folks and some of the nicest people I have met. Plus they enjoy drinking beer all night which is a hobby of mine.

The guys will be down at the Fest and as it looks right now, we will have their upcoming split 7" with Look Mexico will be in hand by the time we go down to Gainesville.

Check out other Visitors to VC http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vcvisitors-of-vc/

Guest genericinsight
Someone recently had not so good things to say about Fake Problems

??? ??? ???

Check the last couple of pages of the pre-order thread for the FP/Look Mexico split.

I don't know who it was that had a bad experience with these guys. I saw them last year in California when they were touring with Against Me! and Riverboat Gamblers and had a great time.

The show was amazing...I dug them way more than Riverboat Gamblers. Afterward we went into the alley where Derek approached us to hang out and talk for a while. He'd never seen a Primetime before, so my sister gave him one to smoke and we stood around and talked with him and one of the other guys...can't remember who...for 10-15 minutes before we went and talked to the Against Me! guys.

After a while one of their mom's came up drunk and started giving the rest of the band shit for not helping to haul the drum kit out of the place. It was pretty funny. I think that's how it happened, anyway...I'd been drinking whiskey since like 4 that day. Fuckin rad guys.