ALK3 REMAINS CRAZINESS W/ PICS - HELP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REDS:

Here's my red (with black smoke) / purpleish-grey

i have a drk purple with this type of "grey" also. it's not the drk greyish-purple, but it's not light purple, and it's not the olive-brown-greyish also i think the red is the normal red. it doesn't look dark to me, but i have nothing to compare it with.

[image]

Dude cut your toenails.

First thing I noticed in them pics...

Since there's such a big fuss over my toenails... the right one is/was broke and cut the whole nail off from the cuticle, so what's there is mainly dead nail, when i cut it it kinda just crumbles and hurts... gross, yes. The left one gets ingrown constantly when i cut it, so i leave it a little long so it doesn't.... other then that, I'm lazy. this isn't a foot fetish forum, don't look.

DRK GREEN:

Here's the drk green / plum

I have duplicates so one of these is for trade also.

[image]

Here's another drk green / plum

This green is a little lighter green. it's noticeable when they're next to each other.

[image]

Here's the green's together. The lighter one is on top. it almost looks like it has some olive-brownish-grey in it.

[image]

First thing I noticed in them pics...

Since there's such a big fuss over my toenails... the right one is/was broke and cut the whole nail off from the cuticle, so what's there is mainly dead nail, when i cut it it kinda just crumbles and hurts... gross, yes. The left one gets ingrown constantly when i cut it, so i leave it a little long so it doesn't.... other then that, I'm lazy. this isn't a foot fetish forum, don't look.

And writing that made me go back and look again... ;)

Awesome!! what was the other color with it? or were the both that color?

I'm compiling a list. ;D

I believe the A/B was a dark green. I have it paired with a dark purple, but I am almost certain that I mixed it up with one of the others I have.

BTW: I ordered these for the store, so when I order some more, if I get any variations you don't have, I'll snap a photo for you. :)

Just got mine today - A/B solid dark grey w/various scattered colors and C/D solid purple w/mostly black and white marble touches.

A real sloppy job with the pressing as both records have their labels scratched-up and just slightly off center, so that the needle hits paper in the end-groove at the finish of each side. But sound wise it's not as bad as feared with all these scrap vinyl mixes.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so the drk green / plum is gone.

and i've gotten a red/purplish (on the way) and a olive greyish / seafoam/white (on the way)

Which means I now have 11 different combo's of the second pressing... and VC only had 10 different colors... : / i wonder how many different color's total there are..... I'm going to guess somewhere around 15 colors, and if the pressing was still only out of 300, that makes them all outta /20... which is cool, i guess... does anyone else have any better guesses then that?

i really don't think that all of the color combinations are pressed in the same quantity (all /20), regardless of how many different combinations there are. that sort of thing would actually make sense, and you have to remember we're dealing with cobraside, here.

besides, i personally have 3 copies of 2 different color combos, and i highly doubt that i have 3/20 in the world. i bet some of them are more common (/40 or /50) and some are more rare (/5 or /10). that would just be my guess. it would be neat if we could get everybody on the message board who ordered copies of this to say what colors they have, and try to figure out exactly what is out there and how many of each...