Gaslight Anthem 59 sound GREEN HELL EDITION

frank

24.20 euros for shipping? thats fucking ridiculous. i have no idea why anybody would order them for that much. id just pay 45 bucks and get it on ebay and save yourself 10 bucks, or wait until there is another repress and the price on ebay for this one goes down

Apparently its cheaper if you buy multiple copies, hence the group buy idea thats kicking around

yeah man but people around here love to complain about shipping prices and when single lp's are more than 12 bucks, but they seem to have no problem paying huge prices for gaslight anthem. i love the band but i just dont get paying 55 bucks for an album on preorder

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've investigated the cost involved in buying 10 copies. Looks like it'll cost $24.26 USD for each copy. That does not include shipping from Canada to the US though. I'll be going to the post office later today to find out that cost. I'm assuming it'll be anywhere from $5-$10.

So, anywhere from $30-$35 USD per copy. The only unknown is whether there will be customs fees involved. That would only be determined when I receive the copies.

Would there be enough interest?

If someone from the US wants to do a group buy, I'll be part of it, but can't organize it. I have a US mailing address so it won't cost extra to ship to Canada. It would be better if someone from the US ordered, but since no one stepped up I was offering to do it.

Without a tracking number, its still like $13 Canadian.

So, in short, I'll order if no one else can, but shipping will be killer.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...