Records that alcohol make even better...

I was just sitting here, drinking a few Killians and listening to some albums and just wanted to see which records you found to be more enjoyable while drinking. Not necessarily because they are bad and beer and or liquor is the only way to tolerate them, but records that alcohol makes even more enjoyable to listen to. My vote goes to Owen "I do perceive".

Andrew W.K. - I Get Wet

A great album while sober, But much much greater while drunk

notta fan of this guy's music...especially studio.

My friends opened for him so i stuck around watched the show and just watching from afar was insane...he and his band go apeshit as well as the crowd...but just can't get into it...even though every other line is "Party Party Party Party Party Party"

Against Me!'s "Reinventing Axl Rose" is always stellar when all my friends and I have been drinking....lots of screaming and hollering along

YES! One time I went over to my mates house with some other bros, and we were playing guitar and screaming along to this album as loud as we could go at 4am...very, very drunk. We must have pissed a lot of people off.

Anything by The Lawrence Arms is amazing when you're drunk. Proper drinking music!