meet john mccain's base

This makes me sick to my stomach. It makes me want to hate my own country. How are the dumbest people in this country the most judgmental too? Its unbelievable how ignorant people are. Seeing shit like this makes me realize how Bush can become President for 2 terms. I wouldnt be able to go protest something like this cause I wouldnt be able to stop myself from trying to fight all these assholes. I want to cause severe pain to every person who talked in that video that wasnt holding a camera. McCain has got to be totally embarrassed of his own supporters.

I don't get it. Obama hangs around with terrorists like William Ayers and his middle name is HUSSEIN which makes him a muslim and a terrorist, yet you gay lovers still defend him. You guys need to stop watching your liberal CNN bullshit and open your eyes.

I honestly cant tell if this is a joke or not

I don't get it. Obama hangs around with terrorists like William Ayers and his middle name is HUSSEIN which makes him a muslim and a terrorist, yet you gay lovers still defend him. You guys need to stop watching your liberal CNN bullshit and open your eyes.

I honestly cant tell if this is a joke or not

I know. Isn't it terrifying.

Let's be reasonable though. There are a lot of people on the Obama side who don't know what they are talking about. There's this one guy, Joe Biden, who basically stole his life story from another man, then plagiarized his masters thesis ...

Your right. Everything that makes him inspiring is stolen from someone else. Like the time he staged an awful car accident and... oh wait. Oakland you're better than talking points, he had a citing issue in his Masters thesis. That's such a bullshit over blown "scandal" that it's pathetic that it's even brought up anymore. When compared to the issues surrounding McCain it's nothing.

I dont expect you to like the guy, but don't make cheap shots. Dislike him on the issues.

Also I defy you to find this kind of hate at an Obama rally. People say fucked stuff at rallys but shouting that rape victims should die (even in jest) is crossing a line of ignorance that's just mind blowing.