Thrice - Alchemy Index I & II

Anyone heard anything about this getting pressed? Vagrant stuff usually does, and I think this would considering how big Thrice is, but I have not received a response back from them guys.

I would rather see it done after the second set comes out as a 4 discer cause there could be some awesome packing with it. Even though it would be expensive, collectors would gobble it up.

Wait till you hear the next two. The first half is definitely the better half.

really?? shit. i was pretty let down by the first 2 to be honest. the first backwards step i think theyve taken as a band. i reckon the concept was just too big for them and it made them split the elements of their sound so there isn't really any variations within the songs. they're all quite one dimensional in my opinion. shame.

Guest abravemorning
guys Alcemy Index is the AOTY easily, they never made a bad album, the contrast beween fire & water is amazing.

and yeah it will come out together in a 4 piece

False.

As far as I know, someone here did get a response a while back and they said that it is in the works and would come out as all 4 parts in one release.

that was me. they said they haven't started working on it yet (this was before the first volume came out) but they they would likely do all 4 together.