ATTN: RONNIETHEBEAR PT 2. ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS

I saw the STD thing coming from a mile away.

so did she.

cuz i got a rash.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. .....

I see what happened there, ok, yeah, nicely played. Yeah ok, it's the long pause that makes it funny. And then the explanation of the joke, even though the joke is completely obvious to anyone with the faintest sense of innuendo, that'd definately a little extra witticism. Because over-explaining jokes is funny to those telling the joke, especially painfully obvious jokes. Because it makes everyone else feel awkward because they're all like, "yeah, we get it." And that just makes it funnier to you because you obviously get the joke and it's funny that they don't pick up on the fact that your over-explanation is actually an added bonus to the original innuendo. Yeah, I can see how that works, that's funny. LOL!

so did she.

cuz i got a rash.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. .....

I see what happened there, ok, yeah, nicely played. Yeah ok, it's the long pause that makes it funny. And then the explanation of the joke, even though the joke is completely obvious to anyone with the faintest sense of innuendo, that'd definately a little extra witticism. Because over-explaining jokes is funny to those telling the joke, especially painfully obvious jokes. Because it makes everyone else feel awkward because they're all like, "yeah, we get it." And that just makes it funnier to you because you obviously get the joke and it's funny that they don't pick up on the fact that your over-explanation is actually an added bonus to the original innuendo. Yeah, I can see how that works, that's funny. LOL!

This joke is rooted in racism.

don't worry guys. i called the cops. they agreed to go to ronnie's ex's house, have sex with her, get flood's against me collection, give it to nick to sell on ebay, to make back the money he lost on the merch. and since i did it, i get one of those sweet arms aloft test pressings. or that algernon euro press. it's all up to nick at that point.