mountain goats - satanic messiah EP

you can [or could have] bought it online from three beads of sweat or beggars group. i'm guessing all online copies are sold out.

theres a split/collaboration 12" with kaki king available through the same people too. thats not as limited [satanic messiah is a pressing of 666, this one is 2000 i think].

why are these so expensive? i considered buying satanic messiah...but i thought it would cost more like 10 - 12....not sure if i am interested anymore.

Well apparently satanic messiah was $10 if you bought it from them at a show and the kaki king one was $12 but this webstore must be taking a big cut, plus shipping and what not. The songs are great though and it's limited to 666 so I'm happy I bought it. I just need to find the kaki king one now.

i didn't see the kaki king one, i wouldve bought it. thanks for offering the songs aaron, but since the vinyl sold out i just donated six bucks for the download.

but yeah, if anyone wants to offer up a copy of either, i'll pay. out the ass.

Hey man, as stated above it is still up at http://www.3bos.com/ It's $18 ppd to canada.

shit....wish i'd checked this thread yesterday!

Shit man I wish you had of got one! It's because of you starting this thread that I got my copy! Apparently beggar's group hasn't got their copies of the kaki king split yet so there is still that one to look out for I'm going to be checking all the time so if I see they go on sale I'll post on here.