Alchemy Index preorder?

zac

I saw this. It's sold out now though. I really want this and I missed the opportunity it seems.

It says it's a future item and doesn't have anywhere to preorder or order it but doesn't say sold out. Is this still up from before when the band got all upset about preorders being up when it wasn't even out or is this a new thing that Interpunk just put up?

someone told me Interpunk had it up for sale, I emailed cobraside asking what was up and he said they weren't supposed to have it for sale, I guess that is why it is down again. He did say mid to end of November though.

Virgil, if we preordered it form you, does that still stand? or do we have to redo our preorder once its available again?

i pre-ordered this from VC and was never refunded my money, so i'm assuming that we're still covered. i believe Virgil said he would update everyone on the issue when he knows what's going on... and i trust that he will.

that being said, i think he was also hoping that anyone that pre-ordered this would not have to pay additional $$$ if the price of it goes up (and i think that an increase has been anticipated because of expected high manufacturing costs due to the quality of what will actually make up this box).

i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Virgil, if we preordered it form you, does that still stand? or do we have to redo our preorder once its available again?

In the update that Virgil wrote regarding the problem w/ Cobraside and the band's unhappiness about the preemptive action by some sellers, he said that whoever pre-ordered when it was up on VC, those orders still stand and he will honor them when the set eventually does come out.

So yeah...if you pre-ordered from VC when it was briefly there for PO, you're good. Nothing to worry about.