CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really want to read through 35 pages to find out but has it been confirmed that this is actually from the first pressing and not just a repress?

from my point of view i have copies of the first set sold on tour and a copy of the new one, the covers look identical i havent opened the new copy yet to see the physical record but everything looks the same.

and there have been rumors for awhile talking about how they still had a box leftover. so in my mind these are for sure the same press just leftover copies.

if anyone really wants the poster or booklet, let me know.

by the way, i got both of these when i pre-ordered on letting go too. so these are not exclusive like they claimed, they're leftovers too. def didn't make up the decision after the fact to limit it to one each.

Where do you draw that conclusion from? ???

if anyone really wants the poster or booklet, let me know.

by the way, i got both of these when i pre-ordered on letting go too. so these are not exclusive like they claimed, they're leftovers too. def didn't make up the decision after the fact to limit it to one each.

Where do you draw that conclusion from? ???

There was no mention of it on Merch Now, on the page for Juturna. Its not that hard to at least put it in writing so people are not as surprised, no matter how last minute you decide that, it can be put up. And the leftover "goodies" make it seem even more so.

I'm sure its just cynicism on my part.