ALL ABOARD: A TRIBUTE TO JOHNNY CASH STREAMING

flatliners singer sounds exactly like cobra skulls singer in this doesn't he?

I was going to post this. I know both bands are good friends...I talked to Chris (The Flatliners singer) about the Cobra Skulls when they came and played in my town...Paul was also wearing a Cobra Skulls hoodie. Their cover is great, by the way! The rest are pretty shitty.

ok very disappointing. i've always loved the man in black and with people like chuck ragan and the gaslight anthem i was sold. Chuck wasn't bad. Gaslight left a lot to be desired. It kinda felt thrown together. Still though there were a few good tunes...Ben Nichols, OnGuard might be my favorite, Casey Jams Prestwood, and the Flatliners...at least as far as I am concerned.

just listened to this again, its really good duuuudes

for the most part, I like it as well. the loved ones are turning into a terrible band. I thought their chuck ragan cover on the 7" was terrible too.

but the main problem with tribute albums is they're good for a few listens, but then if I want to hear a song, I'm most likely going back to the original artist. I ordered that Kid Dynamite tribute since I love that band, but after listening to the songs on the myspace again, I have a feeling that's going to be a disappointment as well.

I was going to pull the trigger on a fairly large trade for the 4 pack, I'm glad I didnt. Its ok, but I don't really consider this a vital part of the respective collections I was going to add it to. Everyone should pick it up anyway and support the Syrentha Savio endowment . I will whole heartedly back that caus for years to come