Recommend me some rekkids....

So I have this problem where I have been wanting to put in a relatively large order on No Idea. The problem is, everything I want, I already have heard or own in another form.

I want some new stuff. Half the reason you buy records is to check out new stuff.

With a taste in -

Hot Water Music, Larry Arms, Fake Problems, Monikers, Off With Their Heads, Defiance, Ohio, This Bike is a Pipebomb, etc.

Tell me some lesser known stuff I should pick up. I gave the new Bridge and Tunnel a listen but I wasn't too crazy about it.

While they don't have any vinyl, I suggest listening to Vacation Bible School as they are pretty goddamn amazing. http://www.myspace.com/vacationbibleschool

ah yea, I've been really into these guys lately! I agree!

also, gunmoll from no idea "board of rejection" since the other album is out of print. then if you like them check out mike hale's solo stuff and in the red!

So I have this problem where I have been wanting to put in a relatively large order on No Idea. The problem is, everything I want, I already have heard or own in another form.

I want some new stuff. Half the reason you buy records is to check out new stuff.

With a taste in -

Hot Water Music, Larry Arms, Fake Problems, Monikers, Off With Their Heads, Defiance, Ohio, This Bike is a Pipebomb, etc.

Tell me some lesser known stuff I should pick up. I gave the new Bridge and Tunnel a listen but I wasn't too crazy about it.

i would say to check out New Bruises if you haven't, they're in the middle of all those bands you mentioned, check out Dear Landlord...since half the band is in OWTH...then also check out Rivethead if you haven't, and if you can find any Scooby Don't is pre-Rivethead and Dillinger 4(Billy). Also check out that North Lincoln LP, it's pretty ok...I think their next record will be a lot better. the No Choice album is pretty good Leatherface worship stuff. the Army of Ponch LP is pretty good too.

For the similar Plan It X stuff, check out O Pioneers or I made this mistake.

I don't know how far to go with recommending stuff...do you want me to stick o just no idea releases...?

yes gunmoll, all of it, find it, love it, cherish it...then go to mike hale(gunmoll singer), in the red(mike hale's gunmoll-esque, but more rock band), and cutman(derron from gunmoll's new band with jason from unitas)

so also check out the unitas lp and find the escape grace CDs too(jonathan from cutman's old band)