underoath 7" available /1000 pic disc

Guest kevinb

http://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/15/fa/ceaa_1.JPG i might get a few to flip

i can picture some dumbass paying 150-200 for this when it's oop

that's a bit differant since its a full length and a group that is actully making original timeless music, and this is a single.

most vinyl collectors are willing to shell that much out for the right lp in their collection.

i gaurentee most of the kids collecting this shit are stupid hot topic kids with their parents credit cards

I don't think that this would be very collectible.... 1 song, same artwork from the 12" cover, expensive as crap shipped to US...
i dont man ebay people are fuckin dumb i rememeber those anberlin 7"

singles hitting right about $50 mark.

if the band is big enough & its oop it will sell

well, i bought two (shipping per each is less) and then sold one on ebay, since none had been listen before and no one really knew about it. i sold it for like $35 which payed for both of them. But 1,000 is a lot. It's only a bit less than They're Only Chasing Safety had pressed and that was a full length on limited colors in the U.S., and that gets about $50-60 on ebay. So if you buy one of these to sell it, it'll only sell to people who don't know about it and are stupid. Otherwise, don't hold your breath on it going out of print.