problems shipping to Italy?

Italian customs are very hard to deal with and packages often get held up in their bureaucracy for months on end, resulting in buyers filing claims even though the seller has shipped the item. If you do send there, make sure you use registered post and keep documentation relating to shipping dates etc. Also, be specific when marking the customs form for expedience (i.e. if it's vinyl, mark 'phonographic records - music', rather than just 'records' because that's another source of delay)

italy is crazy. while i was there my professor had his credit card info stolen. people hunch over atm's like their life depends on it. and, AND, i watched a woman with a baby strapped to her chest get on the bus at one stop, pickpocket the hell out of everyone around her, and get off at the next stop. and the whole time an old woman was screaming and pointing at her.

crazy.

italy is crazy. while i was there my professor had his credit card info stolen. people hunch over atm's like their life depends on it. and, AND, i watched a woman with a baby strapped to her chest get on the bus at one stop, pickpocket the hell out of everyone around her, and get off at the next stop. and the whole time an old woman was screaming and pointing at her.

crazy.

its insane that you even told that story. i had a co-worker tell almost the same exact story about italy. except it was a woman with her two kids and the kids were doing the pickpocketing. and someone else on the bus was yelling at the woman and the kids -- presumably for the same reason.