My Girlfriend Fucking Owns!!!

She got me a late christmas present.

The Beatles White Album 2xLP Gatefold 1978 Capitol repress on white vinyl with all the original inserts/poster in great condition. The records don't have a single scratch in them and the cover looks excelent, only a small amount of ring wear. This thing seriously looks beautiful.

That's awesome, I didn't even known a colored vinyl version of that existed. I guess I'll have to settle for my original numbered Apple version... 8-)

My coworker was just telling me about having this. Every once in a while he'll be a dick and tell me about all the records he used to have that he should have fucking given to me instead of letting his wife throw away!

The Beatles White Album 2xLP Gatefold 1978 Capitol repress on white vinyl with all the original inserts/poster in great condition. The records don't have a single scratch in them and the cover looks excelent, only a small amount of ring wear. This thing seriously looks beautiful.

I have this! found it at car city records in detroit, MI for $20. no lie.

the posters/inserts are really freaking cool.

I have this! found it at car city records in detroit, MI for $20. no lie.

the posters/inserts are really freaking cool.

Damn that's a steal! The poster folds out to be huge!

That's awesome, I didn't even known a colored vinyl version of that existed. I guess I'll have to settle for my original numbered Apple version... 8-)

My coworker was just telling me about having this. Every once in a while he'll be a dick and tell me about all the records he used to have that he should have fucking given to me instead of letting his wife throw away!

Yeah, I got a lot of old stuff from my mom and aunt before they decided to throw them out. The White Album wasn't one of them, but a first pressing of U2 - War was. ;D

Guest falloutcollapse

I am 15

Oh snap, snaggin' them older women! Way to go, dude.

It's the scruff on my face I've been trying to grow, obviously.