My Girlfriend Fucking Owns!!!

my girlfriend got me elliott smith- from a basement on the hill. such a good girlfriend, such a good album.

It's a great feeling to open something and find that it's something that you really want. My girlfriend really isn't all that into vinyl, she gives a passing intrest but other than that she really doesn't care. Once I opened this she said "I want to get a really great Beatles collection. All the colored records and original pressings". I should have asked her to marry me right then and there.

my girlfriend got me elliott smith- from a basement on the hill. such a good girlfriend, such a good album.

It's a great feeling to open something and find that it's something that you really want. My girlfriend really isn't all that into vinyl, she gives a passing intrest but other than that she really doesn't care. Once I opened this she said "I want to get a really great Beatles collection. All the colored records and original pressings". I should have asked her to marry me right then and there.

Most of the colored Beatles stuff is imports, and you're gonna spend a pretty penny tracking all those down.

She got me a late christmas present.

The Beatles White Album 2xLP Gatefold 1978 Capitol repress on white vinyl with all the original inserts/poster in great condition. The records don't have a single scratch in them and the cover looks excelent, only a small amount of ring wear. This thing seriously looks beautiful.

Speaking of girlfriends who own... This is my Christmas gift from my girlfriend this year....

The Beatles are good and all, but I think I'd rather have...

[image]

[image]

Double clear, out of 300.

Speaking of girlfriends who own... This is my Christmas gift from my girlfriend this year....

[image]

[image]

Double clear, out of 300.

that's pretty fucking cool.

my lady got me the radiohead discbox..i thought that was pretty good until i saw this.

The Beatles White Album 2xLP Gatefold 1978 Capitol repress on white vinyl with all the original inserts/poster in great condition. The records don't have a single scratch in them and the cover looks excelent, only a small amount of ring wear. This thing seriously looks beautiful.

[image]

Every time you put your fingers on the grooves, Gob blows up a pressing plant.

jane buying jane for you. she spent a shitload on that.