the decline down at fat

i doubt it is out of print... records get taken down all the time at fat, Probably because they are temp out of stock, not out of print.

strung out -Exile In Oblivion LP is down too, but im sure it will be up in a couple/few weeks.

I hope they continue to repress records that werent available on color from the begining.

i doubt it is out of print... records get taken down all the time at fat, Probably because they are temp out of stock, not out of print.

strung out -Exile In Oblivion LP is down too, but im sure it will be up in a couple/few weeks.

I hope they continue to repress records that werent available on color from the begining.

the utters record they did was on color before i know. i'd just like to see them repress everything, like one a week or every other week. i like colored vinyl and just about every fat release, so it'd make me happy. haha. i don't really care about the rare color, i just like having it on something other than black. sure it'd rape my bank account, but a lot less than $500 for this on clear, like nofxwiki lists the price as.

I thought this was about the fact that fat hasnt released good albums in awhile.

new McKenzies was great, new D4 was pretty good, new NUFAN was solid, the Lagwagon EP was good, and MFATGG LP was good. only release they've put out lately i haven't liked was the loved ones, and that's mainly because i don't like the band at all.

$500 for this on clear, like nofxwiki lists the price as.

sure do. and thats what it sells for

I thought this was about the fact that fat hasnt released good albums in awhile.

new McKenzies was great, new D4 was pretty good, new NUFAN was solid, the Lagwagon EP was good, and MFATGG LP was good. only release they've put out lately i haven't liked was the loved ones, and that's mainly because i don't like the band at all.

Ha, now thats funny, MFATGG being good, Seriously though, remember when Fat put out great albums? Me neither.

Ha, now thats funny, MFATGG being good, Seriously though, remember when Fat put out great albums? Me neither.

Listen to D4.

edit: speaking of, Situationist Comedy is also down.

The Lawrence Arms - Apathy and Exhaustion / Greatest Story Ever Told / Oh! Calcutta! / Fat Club 7"

Against Me! - As The Eternal Cowboy

None More Black - File Under Black

Dead To Me - Cuban Ballerina

Propergandhi - Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes

Rise Against - Revolutions Per Minute

Strike Anywhere - Dead FM

Just to name a few...

That Propagandhi album came out like 5 years ago.

Fat should repress The Decline on clear vinyl and make it identical so anybody who spent $500 on a record that came out in the last decade just because it's a different color than a record pressed at exactly the same time of exactly the same music can just give up on life.

The Lawrence Arms - Apathy and Exhaustion / Greatest Story Ever Told / Oh! Calcutta! / Fat Club 7"

Against Me! - As The Eternal Cowboy

None More Black - File Under Black

Dead To Me - Cuban Ballerina

Propergandhi - Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes

Rise Against - Revolutions Per Minute

Strike Anywhere - Dead FM

Just to name a few...

Don't let him fool you. With the exception of Dead To Me, I'm fairly sure Kyle likes all those albums, if not owns them.