Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear

i didn't say all shows should be i said that i wish boston had more, and try my best to put on as many as possible, however here in the city 18+ is usually about as close as we get, and when kids complain that 18+ sucks, i just wonder why i do anything at all for kids under 21...

i didn't say all shows should be i said that i wish boston had more, and try my best to put on as many as possible, however here in the city 18+ is usually about as close as we get, and when kids complain that 18+ sucks, i just wonder why i do anything at all for kids under 21...

kids probably complain that 18+ sucks because they are under 18....

Guest falloutcollapse

kids probably complain that 18+ sucks because they are under 18....

Guest falloutcollapse
and they will complain about 21+ until they are 21. it's a never ending cycle. i dealt with it, snuck in or didn't, but never complained.

I wish I had the balls to sneak in