Victory to press more titles on vinyl

Guest scriptedrain

If any label is going to fuck you over, it's Victory. I'm gonna be sad if I miss out on this because the preorders go up at some unannounced, random time and they sell out right away.

- Jeff

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a thread should be put together with pressing info just as a nice reference.

i was just thinking that as i was putting all the pressing info i know into a word document for my future reference. itd be a pretty disorganized thread though, searching it would be a bitch, no?

i think it would take some administration but it could be done. it just seems like everyone is always searching out info on colors and totals.

Guest falloutcollapse

part of me wants to wait to order TAYF until pressing info comes out and get the ETID box before it runs out

but the other part of me is telling me this is going to sell out really fast and i should hop on it

but i don't have enough money for both right now :(

Guest scriptedrain

It's maddening because I actually got to see the TAYF vinyl page and see the artwork and three color choices (baby blue, yellow, mint green). I picked mint green, added it to my cart, and when I went to check out the site went out.

- Jeff

Guest falloutcollapse

that sucks, i thought it would be different. but oh well, its a great album. i think i'm going to try to bribe my parents into buying this for me and then buying the etid box set with my own hard saved money. mint green probably, because it matches the art. but not until the site comes back up!

Guest falloutcollapse

underneath the "select colors" option, it says "is the the limited edition LP..." in a blue-ish color. does that mean baby blue is the one?

edit: nevermind, i am stupid. its always written in blue