Victory to press more titles on vinyl

From the ol' inbox:

Make some room on your record shelves, VICTORY RECORDS is releasing five more titles on limited-edition, colored vinyl on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007. Following the successful response of the last wave of releases that included BAD BRAINS, BAYSIDE and COMEBACK KID, the label will be pressing SILVERSTEIN’s newest release, Arrivals & Departures, and DARKEST HOUR’s newest release, Deliver Us, on colored wax.

The other three releases include a reissue of the 2002 breakthrough debut from TAKING BACK SUNDAY, Tell All Your Friends, as well as a new pressing of BLOOD FOR BLOOD’s classic, Revenge On Society. The fifth title is a special, combined 12” of EARTH CRISIS’ first VICTORY EPs, Firestorm and All Out War.

Once again, two different colors of vinyl will be available for each title at your local record shop, but a limited run of 200 copies of a special color will only be available from the VICTORY RECORDS webstore. Pre-orders will begin during the first week of August.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

from what i heard, tony brummel really screwed over thursday (my favorite band)

but i really want tell all your friends

Guest falloutcollapse

yeah i can't wait to see it and listen to it, some of the footage is going to be almost older than i am. i heard that brummel always talked in high respect of thursday, regardless of how their situation ended, and thursday, being without a label, felt like it would be better for everyone to bury the hatchet.

hey Virgil,

SH Records can support Thursday ?

in my opinion,Thursday is icon band for every bands who play modern emo,especially NJ or east coast based band.

Geoff Rickley discovered My Chemical Romance and he found The Number Twelve Looks Like You.

this band have potential and i hope those guys will have new cool label in the nearly times.

about,Victory Records.

i like many bands on this label but i think Victory Records in the currently period not cool as Victory Records ever ruined the heart of hc kids like last decade....