Victory to press more titles on vinyl

i'd like a clear copy. which ones were numbered? baby blue, clear, gold, and grey?

i liked the alternate artwork for the OG press. it was simple and to the point. kinda cheap cardboardish material, but it's all good. i think i'll always think of that artwork as the way the LP was meant to be.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an orange one that wasnt numbered. my clear is numbered

you too? i thought mine was the only like that. the rest were all numbered. once i get these three i will have all of the colors haha

I have TAYF on orange and it is numbered, 1310/2000. However, my Thursday "Full Collapse" (coincidentally, also on orange) is not numbered.

Guest scriptedrain

I can't believe these are arriving already. I got an e-mail saying mine is on its way. I'm glad I got mint green, my favorite of the 3.

- Jeff

there's this old victory spreadsheet with supposedly old and some incorrect info, but here's what it says for TAYF:

First press: Grey (210), Blue (550), Gold (560), Clear (813)

Second press: Green (1100), Orange (1100)

so i'm assuming it's only the first press that was numbered. i know it might be a long shot, but could the gold color be the same shade as orange? even though that's pretty off.

i got my shipping confirmation today, too. wish i didnt see those pics though. kinda ruined the suspense of what the packaging looks like! haha. but it's ok. s'all good in the hood. :)

Guest scriptedrain

I have a question for people who ordered this from Victory and are having it shipped by FedEx.

Do they deliver on Saturdays? My package arrived here at 4:59 AM and was placed on a delivery truck at 7:51 AM, but the status says it's not being delivered until the next business day. Why would they put it on a truck in the morning unless they were delivering it?

- Jeff

I have a question for people who ordered this from Victory and are having it shipped by FedEx.

Do they deliver on Saturdays? My package arrived here at 4:59 AM and was placed on a delivery truck at 7:51 AM, but the status says it's not being delivered until the next business day. Why would they put it on a truck in the morning unless they were delivering it?

- Jeff

Same here. I assume they pack it ahead of time so they're ready to roll in the morning

Guest scriptedrain

But the NEXT morning, as in more than 24 hours later? That's what I'm getting at. At least it's not just me getting screwed over, it must be standard practice if you have the same things going on. We'll have a good Monday, anyway. :-)

- Jeff

Guest conoley
bad photo since it doesn't really even look that gold, but it DEFINITELY doesn't look orange...

[image]

that record is sweet. didnt even know they made it on color. i have it on black...

You've got the first press. This is the re-press.