V/A - Brouhaha 7" (jawbreaker, etc etc)

I know the loosecharm.org/discog lists as follows:

1st pressing (Piggly Wiggly Records): 700 pink, 300 red

Repressings (Broken Rekids): black vinyl; contains Piggly Wiggly logo, but can be identified by text on the bottom of the back cover that reads: "Originally released in 1990. Thanks to Heather, Jux and the bands for permission to repress. Skip 38. 1995."

Now, i have never in years of collecting this bands vinyl come across this (a red vinyl variant) for sale, much less seen it. I'm really curious as to whether it exists. I would assume if they were still around, someone would have at least mentioned it, owned it, or even said they have seen one. not one person has.. seriously... NOT ONE person owns it. Well one guy on dead format has it listed, but it's the guy from canada that was ripping everyone off.. so that doesnt count.

I'm really thinking of marking it off my list of wants, since i don't think it was ever available. If someone can prove me wrong, i'd appreciate it.

i have one of these (the black one) and ive seen the pink one before. i recall there being an overabundance of these things in the 90s... or at least they were sitting around in the bins for a while. its one of the great comp 90's 7"'s ever really, the monsula song on there rules. its crazy man, no one talks about monsula anymore... what a great band. anyway, i have a record store in jersey and these do turn up there occasionally. ill keep you hot and informed if we get one in.

i have one of these (the black one) and ive seen the pink one before. i recall there being an overabundance of these things in the 90s... or at least they were sitting around in the bins for a while. its one of the great comp 90's 7"'s ever really, the monsula song on there rules. its crazy man, no one talks about monsula anymore... what a great band. anyway, i have a record store in jersey and these do turn up there occasionally. ill keep you hot and informed if we get one in.

which record store do you work at?

well if you come across any jawbreaker that is on my list, please let me know.. im super close to fulfilling my variant collection...

and as far as the actual 7" i was just speaking for the RED variant as ive never seen it. I have 3 copies of this. One pink, one black (1st press) and a black 2nd press. BUt i have never in my life seen a red copy of this. Sorry, i should have made it more clear than just the "bold 300 Red".

Monsula rules. Underappreciated nowadays.