i really really want to see this album on vinyl

Guest scriptedrain
Please Come Home would be awesome on vinyl.

The first time I listened to the album, I thought it would be perfect for vinyl and thought there was no way it wasn't getting pressed.

Didn't Virgil say he talked to Equal Vision to get the rights to press some of their stuff and they said they are talking about doing it themselves?

i bug EVR from time to time about the dustin record. last few times dan at evr said that a friend of dustin's was planning on putting it out. I will have to bug them again. I love that record.

Didn't Virgil say he talked to Equal Vision to get the rights to press some of their stuff and they said they are talking about doing it themselves?

i bug EVR from time to time about the dustin record. last few times dan at evr said that a friend of dustin's was planning on putting it out. I will have to bug them again. I love that record.

sounds good...as long as his friend isnt joe steinbrick

Guest falloutcollapse

I would buy so many EVR records. In theory, the are the label that puts out most of the kind of music I'm into, and I love so many of their releases.

definitely get on their ass again about that. like scripted rain said there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that that record should not be on vinyl.